Let’s get some tips on time management which you can use to help you Get Productive and Stay Balanced at Work
There are many things here you can put into action straight away and you might also find it useful to come back to these tips at a later date and see what else you can do to boost your time management skills.
- Time Management Tips
We often talk about not having time to do extra activities, rather than focusing on it. Think about what you do have enough time for and start thinking about it instead.
- Start working within five minutes after sitting down at your desk and switching on your computer. More than half hour wasted here on procrastination or distractions are costly.
- Always value your time and other people will do the same.
- When things get really pressurized, ignore email completely at work.
- Take mini breaks when you need them during the day to recharge and refocus.
- Always have habit of switching off email whenever you can, even if this is only for 15 minutes or 30 minutes at a time.
- Do not use your time for the things that are not worth.
- Are you procrastinating? Rather than getting frustrated or annoyed, simply ask one question to yourself why you are procrastinating? Are you scared of the task ahead? Is it too difficult or too easy?
- Try to finish your working day at a fixed time. Don’t let work creep to fill your entire evening.
- Sleep! It will always helpful to keep you calm.